PDA

View Full Version : HELP I MISSED SURVIVOR!!!!!-PLEASE SHARE

NEVE and TRISTAN
05-06-2004, 11:23 PM
What happened...????

We met a couple who adopted two boys from Ukraine (they were gorgeous and very well behaved...I loved THEM!!!!!!) so we missed it, I swear only that would have made me miss it...

Please tell me "my boyfriend" Rupert is still there!!!!!!
I missed him last time he got kicked off....
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

Annette_C
05-06-2004, 11:34 PM
LOL Neve! Your boyfriend is still there, don't worry!!:)
Big Tom got kicked off tonight.
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

memedee
05-06-2004, 11:47 PM
Boston Rob and his girlfriend won two cars and Boston Rob won immunity.
I so want Boston Rob to win.Love that smile.
A sister in law of a friend of mine just adopted the sweetest little boy from the Ukraine.We saw the pictures last week of the trip and the other children in the orpanage.
You just want to take them all home.
They are so adorable and he was so happy to be in his new home.I just loved looking at him!!!

RwnMayfair
05-07-2004, 02:00 AM
I'm rooting for Rupert too, myself. :)

Rob won the reward challenge, which was for a brand new Chevy Colorado truck, and then he got to choose someone to go with him to a "drive in movie" on the beach with candy, popcorn, hot dogs, things like that. He of course chose Amber, and when they arrived, Jeff mentioned that the person who came with Rob got something as well and took her over to where they had a Chevy Malibu Max (I dunno how that's spelled, it probably has two X's). They were of course both thrilled.

Later, Rob won the immunity challenge, and Big Tom was voted off at tribal council. He looked less than thrilled about it, and made some comment along the lines about being stabbed in the back or something like that when they showed the part where they talk during the credits. Let's just say I got the impression he's less than thrilled with Rob and Amber right now.

And now I can't wait to watch Friends on tape! I'm dying to know what happens! (And at the same time, am very sad it's over!)

-Melissa

Taran Reed - Nov, 20, 2003

jubilee
05-07-2004, 02:47 AM
TOm was so dumb! If he had sided with Rupert and Jenna, they could have kicked off Amber... then 1/2 of the trouble would have been gone. I just think Rob is a snake, and want him off. If they had gotten rid of Amber it would have made it easier to get Rob off next vote. Well, Sunday's finale should be interesting...

brubeck
05-07-2004, 10:49 AM
The reason Tom was PO'd was because Rob had said to him directly that he was with him and that they would all vote Jenna off. Then Rob goes and votes Tom off.

What I don't understand is why Rupert and Jenna didn't try to vote Amber off. Then it would have been a 2/2 tie. Then they would revote and Tom, seeing he was in trouble would have voted for Amber. Stupid!!!!!

StaceyKim
05-07-2004, 09:24 PM
Rob is the smartest (and cutest) player there and he deserves to win it all. I hope he wins.
Rupert is kind of annoying IMO and Jenna is too.
I hope Amber and Rob make it to final two so we can see the romance between them!!! It's better than Bachelor!!!!
Can't wait for SUNDAY nite!!!!

GO BOSTON ROB!!!!!
GO BOSTON RED SOX TOO!

toomanystrollers
05-07-2004, 10:25 PM
I HATE BOSTON ROB - and the way the Sox have been playing - I HATE HIS HAT TOO!!!!!!!!

I wanna smack that freakin' accent right out of his head. I'm keeping everything crossed for Rupert :)

papal
05-07-2004, 10:28 PM
He annoys me too. Also, is his accent fake? I ask because Ben Affleck said that people who talk like that are fakes... true Bostonians do not talk like they way Boston Rob does.

toomanystrollers
05-07-2004, 10:32 PM
Sad, but I'm pretty sure true - the accent's real. Lots of folks around here really "talwk" like that. I've worked really "haad" to pronounce my "r's" :)

StaceyKim
05-07-2004, 11:19 PM
yes, his accent is most definitely REAL! not everyone from boston sounds like that though. it really depends where you grow up. there are actually people with much heavier accents than bahston raaaab.