PDA

View Full Version : Snuggle Puppy by Sandra Boynton

phirey
05-12-2004, 11:22 PM
OK, the silliest of questions here...

When reading this book to your DS/DD/DH etc, what tune do you use? I was reading/singing it to DD yesterday with something that sounds a little like Ernie's "rubber duckie" when DH decides to question my tune choice. My version IS pretty odd-sounding, but I can't think of another one that fits. Any ideas?

MelissaTC
05-13-2004, 12:16 AM
Hmmm....I need to try that and get back to you. DS is not a fan of Snuggle Puppy. Everytime I try to read it, he begs for "moon, mama, moon"...LOL. I guess he loves Goodnight Moon...

pritchettzoo
05-13-2004, 12:30 AM
Do you have the Philadelphia Chickens CD? "Snuggle Puppy" is on there--that's what I sing DD to sleep with sometimes! Of course it's not one of the songs you can sample on amazon. Grrr. I could email you an mpeg of that song if you'd like to listen to it--before you go out and purchase the cd on your own of course (Feds, please don't beat down my door for this! :P )

Oh, and it's available to listen from her website if you have Real Player: http://www.boyntonfordmusic.com/Listen%20to%20Chickens%20&%20Rhino.htm

Eric Stoltz sings it! It's a really cute song.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

phirey
05-13-2004, 12:53 AM
Thanks! I just odered the CD as well as Rhino Tap! How cool.

kransden
05-13-2004, 11:42 AM
I LOVE the Philadelphia Chickens CD. We listen to it a lot.

Karin and Katie 10/24/02