PDA

View Full Version : Stupid TiVO - what happened on The Bachelor???

wagner36
05-13-2004, 12:10 PM
Sarah and Rashmi - I can't believe one of you guys hasn't posted yet!! I must know the details. I read the synopsis on abc.com, but it just didn't have the level of detail that I need!

Switching it to 9:00 screwed up my record!!!

I know that Mandy Jaye is gone (thank god, I think), but was hte stalker thing scandalous or lame??? Do you think Tara or Jessica B? Isn't Tara only MARGINALLY older than Jessica B??? I like them both...

Spill all, please!!!

papal
05-13-2004, 12:32 PM
I was going to post but TOTALLY forgot!!

First off, they had a reunion of all the rejected women but i totally missed it because i was watching an hour-long Idol. I bet the reunion was far more interesting than Idol. Anyone see it?? What happened?? Was Trish there?

Ok Tara, here is what happened yesterday. There were three overnight dates:

Date 1 was with Tara in Quebec City (i think this is Jesse's home town?). They took a horse-carriage ride in the freezing cold.. went to an ice-rink that had a ice-castle built on it for them... they had some champagne in ice-glasses and then Jesse told Tara that he was crazy for her.. she said that she felt the same way.. they then took the fantasty-suite-stay-together option. Jesse said that he did not know what her feelings were for him (SHE JUST TOLD YOU THAT SHE FEELS THE SAME WAY YOU DO, WHAT, DOES SHE NEED TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU NOW??)... so she said she was crazy for him too... cut too camera in a shady location and some clothes coming off or something.
Personally, Tara must have been bummed out at the location of their date because...
DATE 2 with Jessica was in the Bermudas... cut to kissing etc with the waves splashing over them and then they moved to having dinner... Jesse said that Jessica was maybe too good for her... he then did what was probably the stupidest thing ever... he told her 'i think i am falling in love with you'.. cut to Jessica with the biggest grin on her face and then followed it up with 'but i think i am falling in love with someone else too'... cut to Jessica with the saddest face in the world. What kind of an idiot is so stupid in the name of 'honesty'????
Anyway, cut to fantasy suite and heavy petting on the bed... fade.

Date 3 was in Washington DC with Mandy Jaye. They took a ride on the presidential yacht... USS Sequioa down the Potomac... there were a lot of silences because one can only talk about paegants and the other is a dimwit (guess who is who?). Soft music while they cruise down the Potomac.. cut to not-soft music as they show a taxi zooming with Trish's voice talking saying 'i am here to get my boyfriend back'.....she checks into the hotel, goes to her room and they show her getting ready... wearing boy-shorts-underpants and a camisole... WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE SHOW THEMSELVES IN THEIR UNDERWEAR ON NATIONAL TV??? ugh. Anyway,she gets into a black dress, high heels, slicks her hair back, wears dangly earrings and is ready. She looks pretty great, i have to admit.
Then they show her purposefully striding down the hallway to accost Jesse on his dinner date.
They show her shadow outside the door and then she enters.. i missed what happens for a bit here because of a diaper change... when i returned, they were in a kitchen with Trish giving him the keys to her room, saying, make up your mind later and come join me for the night.
Mandy Jaye was unfazed by this, which impressed Jesse.... then i had to go again, because dd wanted a booby-snack and not just a diaper change. When i came back, dh said MJ was a gonner.

All in all, ABC has stooped to an all time low with the whole stalker thing... so lame... gotta go.. baby is up! :)

amp
05-13-2004, 01:34 PM
I saw about 1/2 the reunion and can I just say there was a whole lot of cat fighting going on, particularly between Trish and Suzie. They also had Jenny back and one of the girls, Jean Marie, is really p.o'd at Jenny! Called her a "rat"! Anyway, Trish was a b*tch as usual and played dumb as to why anyone wouldn't like her. Whatever! I'm glad she got stood up in her hotel room waiting for Jesse! Ha! Serves her right for trying to sway him after he already made his decision. She thinks she looked like a girl who goes after what she wants. I think she looked hot but desperate, and that is not an attractive thing, IMO!