PDA

View Full Version : Sunscreen for baby and ME

miki
05-18-2004, 10:51 AM
I think I need it more since I don't get walked around with a sun canopy. :P I've gotten very brown (for me) since being in North Carolina. I never got this much color living in California. It can't be good. What is a good sunscreen to use every day, something for face and body?

And what about the baby? I haven't used any on her yet but I suppose I should. What is a good one for sensitive skin and that is easy to apply?

egoldber
05-18-2004, 11:26 AM
We all use Neutragena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen here. I love that it goes on like a lotion and doesn't give you that greasy feeling a lot of sunscreens do. I have used it from the Caribbean to equatorial Africa to my backyard and it works great. :)

momma_boo
05-18-2004, 12:16 PM
I have to second the suggestion for Neutrogena Sensitive Skin sunblock. DD broke out in a rash from the Coppertone Baby Sunscreen AND the Baby Magic Sunscreen by Banana Boat. Her skin is occassionally sensitive so I never expected sunscreen to bother her. The ped also suggested Neutrogena when all the other ones gave her a rash.

I've been slathering her in the morning before daycare (to get a good base coat on her) and honestly, it's not greasy at all. If I'm running late, I don't have time to rinse off my hands and it hasn't really bothered me.