PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race fans....mark your calendars!

papal
06-27-2004, 11:21 PM
This is my all time favourite show... Amazing Race 5 starts soon.. mark your calendars! :)

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race5/

"Don't miss the 90-minute broadcast premiere of THE AMAZING RACE at a special time, 9:30PM ET/PT, Tuesday July 6th."

ETA:
OT but I also thought I would share a pic of my baby.. here she is, standing at grandma's coffee table.. this was when we went to NM last week. She is growing up so fast :) :(

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/8378.jpg

sweetbasil
06-27-2004, 11:43 PM
I've been counting the days! Can't wait. I learned about the show from you all, and really enjoyed last season. DH told me he'd heard the new season was about to begin, so I hunted down the premier. YAY!

mlewis
06-28-2004, 12:33 AM
I love this show! In my opinion, second only to Survivor!

jec2
06-28-2004, 12:41 AM
WE LOVE the Amazing Race!!!!! Our faves never win, but that show always has us on the edge of our seat. DH and I always try to think what we'd do in those situations.

And, my goodness! Leela! Wow! She is getting big and look at that cute wispy hair, big eyes and happy, happy smile.

new_mommy25
06-28-2004, 04:01 AM
Ahhhh....I LOVE Amazing Race. That is the only reality show I would every consider going on.

Leela is a little doll. Noah says hi :)

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-28-2004, 07:52 AM
I love it!!!!
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

McQ
06-28-2004, 09:39 AM
Can't wait! I set the tivo up for this last night. This is one reality show that I would do in a minute.

Cutie Leela!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

papal
06-28-2004, 09:42 AM
Me too! I would love to do the show.. but I am too afraid that they would edit me into this husband-nagging-whining-beeeatch.... wait a minute.. maybe they would not need to edit that much... heehee.

mamicka
06-28-2004, 01:30 PM
I cannot even express how excited I am about this starting next week. Especially since Alias won't start until Jan (if at all). DS may have to go to bed a little early so I don't miss any of it. hehehe.

Leela is an absolute doll! Those big blue eyes - I want to wad her up into a ball & pop her in my mouth. ;)

jec2
06-28-2004, 01:31 PM
ha ha! Sometimes I wonder if we were on the show we'd be percieved/portrayed as one of those horrible horrible couples who nag and pout and such. Or would we just roll with it and be percieved/portrayed as a fun, laid-back, easy-going, but smart couple.

papal
06-28-2004, 02:04 PM
Allison, glad to see you!

macassi
06-28-2004, 02:43 PM
Thanks! I just set my TiVo for it. I would have missed it without the reminder.

And, Leela looks adorable! I was just sorting through my boys' old clothes for Abbie and I came across that same shorts outfit in blue and white. I was debating if it was truly gender neutral and remembered how cute Leela was and to make a long story short, I'm looking forward to seeing Abbie in it.

mamahill
06-28-2004, 06:36 PM
Oooh, thanks for posting this Rush-me ;)! Just this morning I was thinking I had to see if CBS had the next season listed yet. I had heard murmurings that they were canceling it, but my cousin assured me #5 was coming up. WOOHOO! I haven't been watching tv since mid-May (what's on? nothing.), so my potato-ness is looking forward to becoming reaquainted with my couch!

Buffys Mommy
06-28-2004, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the reminder. I was thinking it was starting later in July.

And Leela is absolutely beautiful! I love the smile. She's definitely proud of her ability to stand up.

Sarah Michelle 10/13/03

papal
06-28-2004, 08:09 PM
Marci, i too was not sure if the romper was too boyish, but i took the plunge since this particular one has the India flag colours... i really love it!! I just got the matching socks too.. so cute! She looks like a little boy everytime she wears it and everyone says 'he' but I don't mind. :)