PDA

View Full Version : Songs for Video

Raidra
06-28-2004, 03:08 PM
I've searched through past posts and found some really great songs to put in a video I'm making of Colwyn's first six months.

I still have a few scenes that could really use music, though, and I'm hoping to get more suggestions.

There's scenes of him in the bath (I'd prefer not to use that Splish Splash song.. it reminds me of Funniest Home Videos), eating cereal and prunes, and swimming in the pool. Any ideas?

The songs I've used so far are:

The Reason, Hoobastank
Lullaby, Billy Joel
This Is The Time, Billy Joel
Hey-ya, Outkast
Child of Mine, Carole King
Storybook Love, Mark Knopfler (the song from Princess Bride)

Thanks!

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-28-2004, 03:22 PM
If you have pics of birth "the day" by baby face,
"I hope you dance" my leeann Womack

and if any pictures of you and hubby and maybe preggo pics "the prayer" with celine dion and andre bocceli. we are using all three in our adoption video or "family" video :)...

None are childrens songs but they are good.
And Sarah Nohomom here on the boards did a fabulous video of her daughter Lola to the school house rock's song "three is a majic number" redone by blind melon.

sorry lower cases...T in lap helping type
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

lmintzer
06-28-2004, 10:58 PM
Okay, well this may seem a little strange but could be cute for the eating prunes scene (this is out music for the cake eating scene from Jack's 1st b-day video):

"Eat It" (good ol' Weird Al's knockoff of "Beat It" from the '80s).

Am I dating myself here? I'm an early 30-something mom. : )

Raidra
06-29-2004, 08:10 AM
Heh! I hadn't thought of that.. and, oddly, I have a CD of his greatest hits. I bet it's on there. Thanks for the suggestion! :D