PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for cute poses and props for 2 year photos?

Karenn
07-06-2004, 11:31 AM
My IL's are professional photographers and are going to be taking DS's 2 year portraits. I have no doubt that the pictures will be of outstanding technical quality, but since they don't take many pictures of toddlers, I'm sure that arranging the poses and props is going to fall to me.

Does anyone have any ideas for what kind of props might look cute in a picture? I loved the poses in the pictures that Melissa TC posted (Matthew looked very cute!) and might try something along those lines, but would welcome more ideas! In terms of props, I was thinking a wagon would be cute, but we don't have one... We're going to the mall today and I was toying with the idea of standing outside Picture People for a while and just trying to get some ideas!

TIA,

Jen in Chicago
07-06-2004, 02:37 PM
Does DS have a riding toy he loves? What about that? He could have a fun time riding around the place.

Bring his favorite toys/books and maybe you can capture a great reaction.

wdland45
07-06-2004, 11:29 PM
I got a cupcake with tons of frosting and sprinkles with a big #2 candle on it for for Alexander's 2nd b-day pic. The shots were adorable. But I suggest you leave this prop as your last. Very messy. Maybe a pic with a special lovey would be nice too.
Good luck.
Danielle, Mom to Alex, 12.03.01 and Brian, 7.27.03