PDA

View Full Version : drawer pulls or knobs???

kransden
07-08-2004, 11:55 PM
Okay, we are finally getting my ugly 1940s kitchen completely remodeled! The cabinets will be finished tomorrow! My problem is when do you use drawer pulls vs knobs?
I plan on using pulls on all the bottom cabinets. Should I use knobs on all the top cabinets? I got cabinets all the way up to ceiling. There are 2 rows. I like the knobs on the top row. Would it be ok to have pulls on the bottom row? Should I just stick to knobs, or get pulls for everything? I am very tired and just can't decide. Are there any rules for this? I am very decor impaired - please help!

Karin and Katie 10/24/02

Marisa6826
07-09-2004, 12:12 AM
I was torn on this too when we redid our kitchen. I looked and looked through all kinds of kitchen magazines and websites. They all seemed to use a combo of the two, which is what I ended up doing as well. Pulls for the drawers and knobs for the cabinets.

I am really happy with the way it turned out.

-m

votre_ami03
07-09-2004, 11:04 AM
I agree w/Marissa. Pulls for the drawers & knobs for the cab's. Especially like those cup pulls. :)

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

Melanie
07-09-2004, 12:45 PM
I am trying to decide the same thing - LOL! I was leaning towards drawer handles on all...