PDA

View Full Version : Consultants for Companies like Discovery Toys

Raidra
07-09-2004, 01:09 PM
Hi there -

I thought I'd look into becoming a consultant for a place like Discovery Toys, Creative Memories, something like that. I was just wondering, though, what other companies hire consultants to sell their products?

I know of Pampered Chef and similar companies, and then there's the, ahem, adult consultants, which I don't think I'll be doing.. so what else is out there?

lizamann
07-09-2004, 02:04 PM
http://www.uniquebabyboutique.com/

This is a really young company specializing in natural baby products (breastfeeding, organic clothes, cloth diapers, slings, nice pampering stuff, wooden toys, pregnancy stuff, etc.) I have attended a party and hosted another. They have great stuff and I have bought a ton from them. They have about 200 consultants so far and are growing fast. If you are into that kind of product it seems really great, and a great time to get in considering the whole pyramid system.

MartiesMom2B
07-09-2004, 02:13 PM
If you go to the mothering.com discussion forum they have a section about WAHMs and you can see business oppourtunities there. There are several consultant based companies there that you can read about.

Sonia http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/1/character03.gif
Proud Mommy to Martie

jasabo
07-09-2004, 07:15 PM
Gee, you don't want to sell "adult toys" ???? LOL

A friend of mine sells Southern Living and she LOVES it!! She's done so well that she just won a second trip, and she speaks very highly of the organization. I can give you her email if you'd like.

Also, Gold Canyon Candles are big out here (AZ). They're fabulous candles - I've yet to find another candle that smells as good or retains it's scent for so long.

Then there's always Avon, Mary Kay, etc...

Let us know what you decide. I'm throwing around the idea of doing something like this too, but haven't found the energy to research it yet.

Lisa - mom to 1 yr old twin boys