PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

abigailsmom
07-11-2004, 03:40 AM
Everyone that posted nice things and offered help... THANK YOU! I have had the worst day so far today and my husband comes home tomorrow. I's nearly 3 and I have been crying on and off since 10. I think that I will probably be taking a leave from the boards to deal with all of this. As I sit here crying I really wish this were not the case! I am pretty sure once I get things settled and get moved I will probably lurk back on, but I can't help but feel things will never be the same for me.

I will no longer maintain my comcast e-mail address, as that is one that he would have no problem checking. I will be changing my yahoo password, but I will still be reachable through the pm/e-mal address if anyone wishes to get in touch with me.

Once again... thank you for your kind words and taking precious time out of your lives to offer words, prayers, or help! I will check through the next week probably, but after that I don't know that I will have access to a computer.

Sadly, Robyn

llcoddington
07-11-2004, 10:28 AM
Robyn,

I emailed you through the boards. I hope you get it!

Lana
Mommy to Lauren 12/5/03

amp
07-11-2004, 11:08 AM
Robyn - Again, many hugs to you. I hope that you are able to sort things out and get back on your feet emotionally in a short time, but I know that is hard to do. Anyway, know that you will be thought of and know that you can always turn here for more support if you find yourself needing it. Best of luck in all of this! Hugs!

barbarhow
07-11-2004, 03:57 PM
Robyn-Please take care of yourself. It is so difficult-what you are going through. Please be assured that life will get good again. In fact, if you dare to dream-I would bet at some point you will end up happier. Hang in there. Please-never feel alone. As the boards will show you-you don't have to be. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Barbara-mom to Jack 3/27/03

JLiebCamm
07-11-2004, 06:08 PM
Take care of yourself and stay strong. I'll be thinking of you.

candybomiller
07-11-2004, 06:43 PM
You're in our thoughts and prayers. Remember to take care of yourself too.

Sarah1
07-11-2004, 10:41 PM
Hi Robyn,

Although I didn't respond to your last post, I read it and you've been on my mind. I just want you to know my thoughts are with you during such a painful time. I truly wish you all the best. I hope that you might be able to check in from time to time and update us on how you and Abigail are doing.

McQ
07-12-2004, 10:43 AM
Know that you're always welcome to come back. We're here for the support so give us a shout if you need us.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

cchavez
07-12-2004, 02:36 PM
Good luck. You and your daughter are in my thoughts and prayers.

sugarsnappea
07-12-2004, 03:47 PM
I have been out of town and just read your other post. I am so sorry. Many hugs to you and Abigail.

babymama
07-12-2004, 06:04 PM
Robyn,
Big hugs to you and abigail. So sorry that you are going through this. Wishing you all the best. Please don't stay away from the boards too long. Let us know how we can help.

Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03

MartiesMom2B
07-12-2004, 08:13 PM
Robyn:

I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. I know that you did all you could to try to keep the marriage together. Please do what you can to CYA and to take care of your little girl. You are in my thoughts.

Sonia http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/1/character03.gif
Proud Mommy to Martie

lmintzer
07-12-2004, 11:13 PM
Robyn,
I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope that you find inner peace soon--I know that horrible "everything is ripped apart" feeling where you just can't see it getting any better. It will, though it may take some time. Sending you my very best. I know it might feel hard to post here, but if you find yourself feeling alone, we're always here.