PDA

View Full Version : SOOOOOOOOOOOO out of the loop

jamsmu
07-11-2004, 06:13 PM
I am so out of it!! My computer just plain quit on me about 2-3 weeks ago and we are finally buying a new one this week. I'm at my parents' house now, borrowing the comp. Let me tell you, after relying so much on this board, my e-mail and yahoo groups, life is very difficult and lonely without it. :( Especially because I feel like I have become so good at researching before I purchase ANYTHING and here we are trying to purchase a computer -- and I can't research online. UGH!!! (I do go to the library about every other day to check my e-mail--but C isn't too patient with me there.) And since I just got on here for the first time in a while and there is SO much going on!

Anyway, we will be getting a WIRELESS laptop!!! so life will be so much easier. And I'll be installing Photoshop and FrontPage so I'm really going to start up my home biz (creating webpages for families like blogs and albums). VERY excited about this.

Additionally, DH's company has been acquired by another company and he will not be moving over with them. Believe me--this is a good thing. :) So he's looking for a job--but doesn't want to start until after the summer so we can have August for the 3 of us. BUT we really need the computer right now to research new job opps and areas of the country we may move to.

Anyway as soon as we get the new computer (probably in about 2 weeks, though I'll be on vacation so really in about 3 weeks) I'll hook it up and get back on here-- I miss you all so much!!!

candybomiller
07-11-2004, 06:41 PM
Julie,

Thanks for checking in! We've missed you.

papal
07-11-2004, 09:23 PM
I was wondering where you were Julie!! There was a post a week ago about writing a poem for a birthday invitation and i was like 'WHERE IS JULIE??? She would be able to write a rhyme in a second'.
Anyway, glad you are back mama! You were missed!