PDA

View Full Version : Tammy! (Etwahl) Where are you, girlfriend?

momathome
07-12-2004, 05:27 PM
I realized a few days ago that I have not seen you around very much. How is Miss Lauren doing? How are things going for you? Just thinking of you and missing you!

stella
07-12-2004, 06:16 PM
I have wondered where Tammy was myself. I miss her.

I always wonder whether something terrible has happened, whether someone was offended by a discussion, or whether a member just got tired of us...

I hope all is well.

babymama
07-12-2004, 06:19 PM
Yeah, Tammy - where are you? How was your trip to Whole Foods anyway?

Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03

jubilee
07-12-2004, 07:08 PM
I've been missing Tammy too. :( She hasn't been on much, if at all, since a person commented that her marriage might be better if she didn't frequent this site. GRRRR! I hope everything is alright and it's simply summer fun keeping her busy.

jubilee
07-12-2004, 07:08 PM
I've been missing Tammy too. :( She hasn't been on much, if at all, since a person commented that her marriage might be better if she didn't frequent this site. GRRRR! I hope everything is alright and it's simply summer fun keeping her busy.

gour0
07-12-2004, 07:58 PM
If you do a search by user name, it says Tammy posted Sunday night. Of course, it doesn't say where, but it does say when. So, she's around. :)

alkagift
07-12-2004, 08:19 PM
What? Wow, that's a statement!

Allison
Mommy to Matthew Clayton, 5/19/03

redhookmom
07-12-2004, 08:25 PM
Tammy posted about an indoor playground in toy talk. :-)

etwahl
07-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Hey everyone. Thanks for checking on me! Wow, it feels so good to be missed! You're right, I haven't been around. I do get on here and skim and post once in a blue moon, but rarely anymore. I have felt like the boards have changed, and honestly, didn't feel it as "safe" place to share anymore. And as mommies, who needs that stress, kwim? And I even hate saying that without some disclaimer, LOL! there ARE tons of people here that I've missed though, and generally wondering how everyone's been doing. BUT in addition to all that, I do have a lot less time these days on the computer. Mostly just evenings after Lauren's gone to bed, and then if I spend it on the computer, I am not spending it with my husband, wink, wink!!! Plus our laptop died, so I actually have to go upstairs to use our desktop which is a pain.

But thanks everyone for checking on me. How sweet of you all to be thinking of me. I'll try to check in a little more frequently :) And also, you can email me privately anytime, and I promise I'll reply eventually :)

momathome
07-12-2004, 08:43 PM
Glad to hear everything is going well, Tammy! You were most defintely missed!

etwahl
07-12-2004, 08:47 PM
thanks Lauren. oh i forgot to answer your question about my Lauren. she's doing great! she is a walking fool now of course. she has been doing some funny things lately, like walking around and around in circles until dizzy, but also at that age where she's having some tantrums, doesn't want to ride in the cart at grocery store or target, or sit in her high chair at a restaurant. i'm sure you know the drill. that part is EXHAUSTING!!!

momathome
07-12-2004, 09:08 PM
She sounds like she is a trip! And, yeah, I know that part all too well - Kasey, at nearly 3 and a half, is STILL having her moments!

papal
07-12-2004, 09:11 PM
Hey Tammy! Good to 'see' you in these parts!! I hope Lauren is keeping well... Leela sends her some slobbery kisses! :)