PDA

View Full Version : She's Walking!

kthomp
07-13-2004, 11:06 PM
I just wanted to share the good news! Ally is walking!

She was playing with my mother and she just kind of let go and took a few steps. She's taking about 5 steps or so now! She just started standing on her own a few days ago. Wow, this happened fast!

She's already getting better at it than she was when she started. Stride Rite here we come! :-)

jbowman
07-13-2004, 11:19 PM
Congratulations! That's great news! Have fun!

jubilee
07-14-2004, 12:39 AM
Isn't is such a joy to see your baby become a TODDLER!! :)

jd11365
07-14-2004, 12:45 AM
I'd say congratulations, but I'm the wrong person to say it right now. Kayla is now a couple of weeks into walking...which means she's EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING. And, when she gets into everything and I have to take something away, she screams. Aaah, the joys of toddlerhood! ;) But congratulations anyway, because these milestones are so exciting. Now where did our babies go? Sniff, sniff. :(

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
May '03

papal
07-14-2004, 09:39 AM
Congratulations Ally!! Wow Kerri, that is SO exciting!! Soon she will be running all over the place... i cannot even imagine how exciting this must be for them.. i wonder what they think you know? So cool!

rrosen
07-14-2004, 09:57 AM
YAY Ally! Congratulations! Your mom must have been so excited to get to be around to see that! My mother would go crazy! Lucky Grandma!