PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone here tried Arbonne skincare products?

momtoemma
07-18-2004, 11:08 PM
I went to an Arbonne demonstration this afternoon and had to leave before it came time to decide what I might like to try. The rep is going to call me back tomorrow,and I thought I'd ask around here if anyone has tried or currently uses this skincare line? It sounds like a great product line, but I'd love to hear some opinions before I drop big bucks on it. I was really anxious to hear more about their anti-acne line as I still have trouble with occasional breakouts, but the demo was more focused on anti-aging products. The rep said she was close to having cystic acne, and that Arbonne cleared up her skin. Anyone else had this experience? Also, has anyone tried the baby skincare products they offer?

Thanks,

momtoemma
07-18-2004, 11:08 PM
Sorry for the double post...

almostamom
07-20-2004, 09:56 PM
I started using their products a few months ago and really like them. I've tried the NutriMinC (that's what someone at my neighbor's demo told us she used for acne) and the Basics 1 kit. I liked them equally as much, but I was looking for something to help with lines around the eyes not acne. I just reordered the Basics kit (it's just a bit more cost effective). My sister has used the baby skincare products (and many others) and really liked them.

Good luck,
Linda

bunnisa
07-21-2004, 12:25 PM
This is not arbonne, but I just wanted to add that I know a few women who use this for acne and absolutely swear by it:

http://tinyurl.com/6snmh

I know it looks hokey, and there's WAY too much text, but I'm told it's fantastic. The return policy is great, too -- it didn't work for one of my friends, so she requested a refund and had it within an HOUR. I myself have never tried it, but I thought I'd pass it along in case it was of any use to you!

(edited to fix link)

Bethany
It's a Boy!
William Eric
6/03