PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone here tried Arbonne skincare products?

momtoemma
07-18-2004, 11:08 PM
I went to an Arbonne demonstration this afternoon and had to leave before it came time to decide what I might like to try. The rep is going to call me back tomorrow,and I thought I'd ask around here if anyone has tried or currently uses this skincare line? It sounds like a great product line, but I'd love to hear some opinions before I drop big bucks on it. I was really anxious to hear more about their anti-acne line as I still have trouble with occasional breakouts, but the demo was more focused on anti-aging products. The rep said she was close to having cystic acne, and that Arbonne cleared up her skin. Anyone else had this experience? Also, has anyone tried the baby skincare products they offer?

Thanks,

daisymommy
07-18-2004, 11:57 PM
I had a friend in college that sold Arbonne. She started using it because she had cystic acne that wouldn't clear up with other products. She started using Arbonne, and later had beautiful clear skin. I tried out a couple products at a demonstration party that she gave, and loved how they felt on my skin, but never used them long enough to see if they made any difference.

blnony
07-19-2004, 11:31 AM
I just started using them about a week ago. I am trying the anti-aging line though.
So far so good, I like them and I really like the eye cream a lot though. But after a week, I don't really have a lot to say, kwim? SOrry I wasn't of more help.