PDA

View Full Version : Small (but cautious) jump for joy...

SeekerMage
07-19-2004, 06:00 AM
Well our bid was accepted on our "perfect" house afterall! YEAH! We signed the contract over the weekend, put down earnest money and now wait until July 31 to see if we get it. In the mean time we have till then (two weeks!) to sell our place and pray no one else wants to buy their house as they are now listing with a realtor (we are doing buy owner with them currently) Our place isnt even on the markey yet! Im panicking big time!!!! We have the bathroom to paint and so many odds and ends to do! There is a HUGE pile of boxes in the corner of the living room, part of which will have to stay and I dont care at this point!

To top things off Lil'bit isnt sleeping well, screams when its nap and bed time and is up all night. ( we even took her to the ped thinking she was sick...nope just expressing her will ARG!) She used to just lay down and put herself to sleep now she cries when she sees her bed AHHH! I had to let her scream her head off tonight just so I could get the bathroom trim finished. The whole time I cried wanting to just pick her up. I finally went in there just as she finally fell asleep and of course still had those little whimperings. It broke my heart! Please keep your fingers crossed that things go our way and everyone survives this adventure!

Atleast on the plus side our realtor (who hasnt even seen the place yet) says he might have a buyer already. Im hoping and praying they will take it if not that someone else will and we can close earlier rather then later. Supposedly our units sell easily....lets hope he is right! Well off to my few hours of sleep. Thanks all, guess you were right....were gonna (Hopefully) move!

LD92599
07-19-2004, 08:06 AM
Kathryn:

Congrats to you guys! That's wonderful news and I hope the potential buyer on your end comes through! It'll all work out in the end for the right reasons!!!

Keep us posted!

Laura
mom to William

http://homepage.mac.com/ld14m