PDA

View Full Version : OT - Six Feet Under - What the hell was that about last night?!

Marisa6826
07-19-2004, 12:37 PM
kind of a spoiler........................................... .................................................. ..........................

(just trying to take up some space before starting....)

Am I the only one so ticked off at David's character last night that they were screaming at the TV? Is he really that stupid? He had sooo many opportunities to get away.

I was so annoyed and horrified, I actually left the room 40 minutes into the story.

Grrrrr.

-m

votre_ami03
07-19-2004, 12:50 PM
No, you are not alone! I as like come on, why aren't you trying to get away or at least attempt to fight this guy off?! Was he just waiting to hook up with him or what? Smoking crack?!!!!

I have not been that happy w/the show this season. I looked forward to the new season, but have only watched half of it thus far.

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

lukkykatt
07-19-2004, 01:17 PM
Hee hee. I was meaning to post about this last night. I thought the show was so frustrating, and an awful story line!!! He had so many opportunities to get away! Although his first mistake was picking the guy up to begin with...

I was thinking that this will somehow work in with Keith's opinion of him as weak? Just a thought.

babymama
07-19-2004, 02:02 PM
I can't get into this show. Don't know why. I really want to like it. Lots of my friends and my DH like it. Maybe bc I didn;t see the earlier seasons? I just don't know where the characters are coming from.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that. Glad to see I'm not the only one whose expectations haven't been met.

Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03

Marisa6826
07-19-2004, 02:08 PM
Oh, I normally love this show. I've watched it from the beginning.

I agree, however, that it has to kind of grow on you.

Last night's episode was really gratuitous and unnecessary though.

-m

cchavez
07-19-2004, 02:13 PM
We have watched 6 Feet Under since it started. I was soooo frustrated and annoyed with David last nite. He was just looking to get laid and look where it got him.....It totally sickened me! In a way I feel he deserved it.

votre_ami03
07-19-2004, 02:47 PM
Christine, That was my take on it too! It's like he was looking to get back at Keith.

I haven't watched the last 2 episdoes (I think) & I was ultra disappointed in last nights. It was 75% about David.

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

toomanystrollers
07-19-2004, 05:13 PM
Ok, here' my take:

What happened last night is representative of David's entire life - not being able to get away: from the funeral home, from Keith ... He's never been able to take a stand.