PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to miss everybody!!!!

tippy
07-19-2004, 11:01 PM
Hi,

I'm going to Orlando tomorrow with ds (18 1/2 mo) for four days. We are coming back Sat very early (have a 6:30 flight UGH!). I'm flying down to stay with a girlfriend who has a dd one mo younger than ds. We will do Disney for one day (or part of the day), lounge at the pool, and shop, eat out etc..My dh thinks it's a vacation but I tried to explain that he was the one who was getting the vacation not me! I will be travelling alone with ds for the first time and I'm sure I will have my moments YKWIM! In any event I am looking forward to the trip, am keeping my fingers crossed for the plane ride (bringing my P-3 to gate check and Marathon). I just wanted to say how much I will miss the boards while I am gone. I have become quit the addict during my short time as a member here. I really am beginning to feel like a part of a community and I love that. Ok, gotta go finish packing. Wish me luck! See you Sat night!

jd11365
07-19-2004, 11:05 PM
I sent you an email!

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
May '03

candybomiller
07-19-2004, 11:10 PM
Hope you and AJ have a great time Teva!! Be sure to tell us all about it when you get back.

tippy
07-19-2004, 11:32 PM
Hi Jamie! Got it and will do, probably tomorrow. I'm staying at the Days Inn Lake Side. THANKS!

jbowman
07-20-2004, 12:03 AM
Have a fun trip and good luck with everything!

NEVE and TRISTAN
07-20-2004, 01:21 AM
Travel safe...we'll miss you too!!!!!

Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties