PDA

View Full Version : Gymboree Play & Music Discounts or Coupons?

kristenk
07-24-2004, 10:18 AM
I'm thinking about signing up for Gymboree classes, but was wondering if there are ever any discounts or coupons available. We haven't been to a free trial class yet, but I expect that DD will really like it. I was flipping through an old Parents magazine and saw a $20 off coupon fall out, but it had already expired. That made me wonder if there are any deals available. Is there any way to make these classes more affordable?

Thanks!

miki
07-24-2004, 11:50 AM
The Gymboree I go to runs promotions to get new enrollments. Most are not that great. Once they were giving away a free mini-parachute if you signed up. Another time they were doing 10% off if you re-enrolled but they also offered it to new people. I just got a postcard saying our enrollment is almost up and if you keep signing up and stay enrolled in class for a year continuously, they'd give 20% off if you signed up again. That's a lot of Gymboree.

If you take a class with your kid and then don't want to keep paying for classes, I was told that the one-time membership fee let you keep going to do free play during Play Gym. So for the price of membership and one class, you could keep taking your kid to play if those Play Gym times were good for your schedule.