PDA

View Full Version : Still overseas, missing you guys!!!!

aliceinwonderland
07-31-2004, 02:37 PM
How is everything?? I have only been able to scan just a little, but I saw some good news...Neve is pregnant, and Marissa's US was great?? What else is happening? How was Rachel's surgery??

So much has happened and is still going on, but I'm back in the States Friday and will fill you in. I'll just say this is probably the craziest summer of my life so far. We bought a house (while overseas, mind you) need to do a ton of work on it, I start school at the end of August, just as soon as I travel back to the States with my 3 month old, all by my little self...DH left vacation early to try and get some things done.
Oh well, we are all happy and healthy and Erik is doing so great: sleeping 8 hrs at night straight despite jetlag and what have you...anyway, I hope all is well, and please fill me in!!

Sarah1
08-01-2004, 12:31 AM
Hey Eri!!!!!!

So great to hear from you. And how exciting to hear about the home purchase and Erik's excellent sleeping habits (knock on wood!!!!).

Same ol' same ol' here. DH, DD and I are leaving in the morning for California for a week for a visit w/the in-laws. And his sister is getting married....that's pretty much all the excitement on our end of things!!!

new_mommy25
08-01-2004, 04:04 AM
Wow, 8 hours at night! You lucky girl. Enjoy it. It sounds like you folks are having a wonderful time. I can't wait to hear about it next week. Goog luck on the plane. Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS on a new house!!!

JElaineB
08-01-2004, 08:50 AM
Wow, sounds like you are having an exciting summer! Glad to hear house hunting went well and that Erik is doing great. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

jbowman
08-01-2004, 09:42 AM
Sounds as if a lot is going on and you are handling it really well! Have fun and good luck!