PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered from Birthday Express?

rrosen
08-02-2004, 03:45 PM
I am looking at papergoods for my DD's upcoming birthday. The theme I am interested is available for a great price through Birthday Express. Since I am very new to the world of children's birthday parties, I have never heard of them.

If how have ordered from them would you recommend them?

TIA

MinnieMouse
08-02-2004, 06:03 PM
One of my friends always orders from them...I find it a good resource for ideas but think our local party store has pretty similar stuff that is much cheaper. They throw a lot of extra stuff into their party packages that we wouldn't use...and I really haven't seen a "goodie bag" that had everything "I" would have bought inside it....most times they are kind of cheesy.

There are some unique things that they carry that I haven't seen in stores...and if it really fit with the birthday theme I would definitely order it from them.

Thats JMHO

Christine

StaceyKim
08-02-2004, 06:12 PM
I bought some things from there for a pony theme party. I believe I got cowboy hats and bandanas from them. It all came on time and was satisfied with the service. All in all it was good! I guess it depends on what you are ordering though.