PDA

View Full Version : Invitation printing question

jamsmu
08-02-2004, 04:16 PM
UGH! I'm having so much trouble with VistaPrint!! Where did you print your Photoshop, etc invitations? If you used Kinkos, would you recommend it and what kind of paper? Thanks everyone!!

pixelprincess
08-02-2004, 04:43 PM
Hi,
I have used Kinko's for my invites. I posted some info about my Kinko invites on Mariana's post.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=37&topic_id=95857&mesg_id=95857&listing_type=search

i used to be durga8.

HTH. Let me know if you have any other Q's.

jamsmu
08-02-2004, 04:59 PM
Wow! That was fantastic! I created a one sided card on Microsoft Image Composer. Full-color. Do you recommend Kinkos for that, or would you go somewhere else?
Thanks so much!

pixelprincess
08-02-2004, 05:12 PM
thanks Julie. I am not familiar with Microsoft products...i use a Mac. You did mention photoshop- you can print straight out of pshop, which I did. The only thing you have to make sure that your resolution is set for print. You can also call Kinko's and ask them about the software. I found Kinko's to be the cheapest in this case. In the past, I have had to pay for computer time + prints.

What size are your invites? An 11 x 17 digital b/w printout cost me 16 c, and i think a color one the same size was $1. If you can lay out 2 or 3 on a page you can get 2 or 3 for $1. I use my own card stock. Kinko's has a selection that isn't the best.

HTH.

good luck!