PDA

View Full Version : NY area moms...a Gymboree question...

brigmaman
08-03-2004, 10:46 AM
A while back there was a discussion about a Gymboree outlet (I think in Westbury) that some of you had visited. Joanne and I are thinking of taking a trip up the island to explore it, but can't seem to find any info on the store.
Where is it located? I've searched already in the Lounge archives and I've also done an internet search. Can anyone help?
TIA!

octmom
08-03-2004, 10:55 AM
It's at The Source Mall in Westbury, very close to Roosevelt Field (in Garden City). I live in VA but sent my mom there to check it out for me. (My parents live nearby.) My mom said there was a lot for girls, but not as much for boys. I knew that would be the case. They had some of the Cote Francaise items that are still in stores, but I had already bought what I wanted from that line when it was on sale during Gymbucks earning time. It seemed as if the prices on those items were about the same (maybe even a teeny bit higher?) than what I paid when everything was on sale. My mom said she picked up a few basics for DS, but I haven't seen them yet. She's bringing them down this weekend.

HTH!

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03

http://lilypie.com/baby1/041029/3/3/3/-5/.png

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."