PDA

View Full Version : Drum Roll Please.... The Winners of the BBB Raffles for Samuel!

kthomp
08-09-2004, 09:12 PM
I know everyone has been hanging on the edge of their seats waiting for the raffle winners and the sale totals! The totals should be ready soon; Anna is working hard to get them together! Look for them soon!

The raffles have all been drawn and the winners and donors have been contacted. I will post the winners as I hear back from them and they give me permission to share their names. They were drawn using a system where we assigned a number to each ticket, and then used www.random.org to select a number.

So far, here are the winners:

Lynn (Cric) is the winner of the ducky quilt, which was made by SeekerMage!

Nancy (NancyJ_redo) is one of the winners of Rashmi’s custom photo card!

Beth (Lizamann) is the winner of the antique map!

Michelle (mmaimp) is one of the winners of the soy candle sets!

Ann (annlafeir) is the other winner of the soy candle set!

Lisa (jasabo) was lucky twice- she won both the Mary Kay gift certificate and Rashmi’s other custom photo card!

Congratulations to all of the winners! We hope that everyone enjoys their prizes!

We really want to thank everyone who donated prizes. Your amazing generosity has helped us make this fundraising effort a success! We couldn’t have done it without your help!

And to everyone who bought raffle tickets, thank you! We’re sorry that everyone can’t be winners! But remember, you’re all winners in the eyes of Jen and Samuel! Your ticket purchases really added up!

Thanks so much everyone for your support! Stay tuned for the totals and, of course, for the shipment of the pins (should be shipping early next week!)

ETA: Kathryn (SeekerMage) was rewarded for her generosity in donating her quilts- she won the labels!

Amy (daisymommy) is the winner of the playsilks!

Rebecca (rrosen) won the WW Diaper Bag!

Anna (pritchettzoo) is the winner of the baseball card gift certficate!

Make sure to check out the totals thread!

papal
08-09-2004, 09:18 PM
Congratulations to the winners! Thankyou to EVERYBODY who participated and helped this venture become a grand success! You are an amazing bunch of people and I feel so proud to call all of you my friends!

NEVE and TRISTAN
08-09-2004, 10:39 PM
Enormous generosity and it is obvious your gift raised a huge amount of money!!!! What wonderful gifts, and what wonderful folks who donated them!!!!

Big hugs,

Neve and Tristan born Feb 25, 2003
EDD with #2 March 18, 2005
heartbeat and "looking great" so far
Traveling in Jan insearch of the rest of our family-adopting in Ukraine

farsk
08-10-2004, 12:27 AM
Hello!

Who won the WW bag? I'm jealous already!

Thanks!

jasabo
08-10-2004, 12:30 AM
I posted this in the "totals" thread too, so sorry for the repeat - but I just want to thank everyone who donated prizes for the raffle. It was so kind and generous of you all. I'm thrilled with my prizes, but I'm even more happy about the help that Samuel and his family will be getting because of everyone's generosity. What an amazing group of people we have on this site :)

Lisa - mom to 1 yr old twin boys

Melanie
08-10-2004, 12:57 AM
Yay! Congratuations ladies!

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif

McQ
08-10-2004, 09:55 AM
Congrats you lucky ducks!!!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

kthomp