PDA

View Full Version : ??? Forum for TTC/Infertility

friedmana1
08-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been in here for a while. Leah is taking up a lot of time, and I tend to spend a lot of energy in Reality Layette with the other clothes addicts! :)

Anyway, we have been trying to conceive #2 for the last 5 months, and it's getting a little frustrating, as we conceived Leah in 3 months without trying. To make matters worse, DH really needs to go on a certain med, and we want to wait until I am PG b/c the med can potentially have bad effects. So, I have an appt with my OB today, but I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation about online places for info/support? Or any other resources?

Thanks so much!!!

Aimee
Mother to Leah 10/26/02

steph2003
08-12-2004, 01:28 PM
www.tcoyf.com has some great message boards about TTC. Also can buy their software program to help you chart/keep track of your cycles to know when you are most fertile.

Good luck!

Marisa6826
08-12-2004, 01:39 PM
Aimee-

I PM'd you ;)

-m

mmaimp
08-12-2004, 02:50 PM
When TTC #1 I used babymed.com and we were successful the first month we charted. I checked the website and it is now part of webmd.com and I think you have to be a member for their services. You can do a 10 day free trial. I think charting temps is a great way to start.

www.babymed.com

HTH,

friedmana1
08-13-2004, 12:32 AM
Thanks everyone for coming to the rescue again!!!!! I have already been charting for 3 months on "fertility friend," and I will check out the other things all of you mentioned.

Aimee
Mother to Leah 10/26/02