PDA

View Full Version : Sleep getting WORSE at 4 months?? AT wits' end here!!

aliceinwonderland
09-06-2004, 11:38 PM
Along with nursing/pumping/supply going downhill very fast ( I have all of 2 oz ready for tomorrowO, my little guy is UNCONSOLABLE at night...last night he would not allow to be put down for a second, would start screamin as soon as I stared to... i rocked him most of the nigtht...he slept in my arms, but even them he whined...Doing the same thing tonight...He has not been like this since he was brand new. He has consistently slept for 6 hrs or more during the night? What gives????

flagger
09-06-2004, 11:45 PM
Eri:

Take a deep breath. Erik could be teething, working on a newly discovered skill, or a variety of things. This like everything else shall pass. He will never regress fully to those first few days as a newborn.

TaChapm
09-06-2004, 11:48 PM
Eri,
No real advice here, but I know what you are going through. I still don't understand Jackson's sleeping. At 22 months he is still doing this to us. It goes in spells. I've just decided that he is like us. There are nights that I can't sleep so I assume that he has these too. Hang in there.
Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02

http://lilypie.com/baby2/021110/1/5/1/-6/.png

aliceinwonderland
09-06-2004, 11:57 PM
thank you...this is just so puzzling...this is not like him at all. DH takes him to the ped tomorrow (I have class of course), and maybe they tell us something...in any case, he will get shots, and maybe be even worse tomorrow night. I think between him and doing my reading, I will never sleep again. Oh well, I signed up for this....

THANKS AGAIN!

TaChapm
09-07-2004, 12:14 AM
Poor little guy! Shots are always rough. Jackson had the worst reaction with his 4 month shots. Perhaps the ped. can help with the sleep though. Jackson had a lot of ear infections that he didn't run a fever with. It always made him sleep terrible. It will get better! I am hoping that by the time he turns 3 he will finally sleep through the night. :)
Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02

http://lilypie.com/baby2/021110/1/5/1/-6/.png