PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor.... Spoilers

jubilee
09-23-2004, 03:28 AM
I'd never watched the Bachelor before because I always had other events going on, so you all will have to fill me in on some stuff.
First, I'd be remiss if I didn't say- wow, two hunks! I personally was voting for Jay, the polished "Richard Gere" type... I even liked the gray hair! But the other guy (can't remember his name) was interesting in a rugged way. I'm personally not a woodsy type, but he's certainly easy on the eyes. LOL

And those women... OMG! What a wild bunch! Of course, that one chick (Christa?) was completely a witch. Can't believe she got a rose. I hope he sees through her soon, because I can't watch her for much longer! And that one lady, the dental hygenist- she was already *certain* he was the one and crying about it. Are the women always like this?? I don't have a favorite bachelorette yet. Anyone care to make a prediction on who will be the final choice?

jamsmu
09-23-2004, 07:18 PM
Its way too soon for me to make a prediction. But I liked Jay, too. I was bummed the girls didn't. Though I couldn't believe Krista's reason for liking him. She's so shallow. And a total witch!! The previews for the season make it look like he'll have his hands full!

gour0
09-23-2004, 09:36 PM
He's totally going to be sorry for picking those two. It sounds like he's going to be a wild bachelor. I 'voted' for Jay as well. Byron's cute enough, but seems like a huge flirt. It should be interesting.

suribear
09-24-2004, 12:04 AM
Surely ABC told him to pick Krista for the drama! I don't get it. Yes, she is the next Trish, AND she won't be the "one".

I also wanted Jay to get it - bummer. He seemed more earnest, somehow. Maybe some of the younger women were turned off by his age. Byron (whatever his name is) looks younger.

I always wonder why on EARTH someone would go on this show, except for the publicity. Surely they don't believe they'll find their sole mate, based on past history!

Kris

jamsmu
09-24-2004, 12:09 AM
What's so crazy is that Byron is 40 and Jay is 41.Oh well...

Sarah1
09-24-2004, 10:40 AM
I was really bummed that Jay didn't get picked. The other guy (Byron, I think is his name) just seems kind of scuzzy to me. He seems like he might be in this whole thing so that he can get a gig hosting a fishing show on TV, KWIM???

memedee
09-24-2004, 10:50 AM
I agree with the get a fishing gig show but that doesn't make him a bad person.
I think most of the girls are on the show for their fifteen minutes of fame also.
I think they selected Byron because he is more attractive in a hollywood kind of way.These girls are not really that deep so looks would be a Huge factor.
Fun to watch though.

jubilee
09-24-2004, 06:53 PM
And I think Bryon appealed to the girls in the "bad boy" way. Jay seemed more polished (at least that was the impression I got).

gour0
09-24-2004, 07:34 PM
Yes, if they're looking to make a big tv impression I'd say that Byron is the flashier choice. But, he's already said he doesn't want a young woman because that's why his 1st marriage tanked in his opinion. Some of the 27 yo women were a little concerned about it.