PDA

View Full Version : BBB Mini-Gathering

brigmaman
09-26-2004, 06:43 PM
Just wanted to thank Allison (McQ) for hosting a little get-together for a few NoVa mamas and a few who were just passing through! :)
It was great to meet Beth, Rashmi and Leela, Allison, Declan and baby Meghan, Helene and Bella and all others who attended. I wish I could remember everyone!!
Take care- hopefully cleaning up wasn't too insane!

ismommy
09-26-2004, 06:54 PM
Trish,
It was wonderful meeting you as well and Brigham as well. Hope your drive home went smoothly.
Helene
mommy to Isabella
baby x EDD 1/11/05

crayonblue
09-26-2004, 10:59 PM
It was nice meeting you too! No worries about not remembering everyone. First of all, there were lots of us and second, you are pregnant so that is reason enough not to remember!

brigmaman
09-27-2004, 09:21 AM
Lana I knew I was forgetting someone I "knew!" It's funny because you were one of the only people I recognized from pictures! Give Lauren a hug for us!

NEVE and TRISTAN
09-27-2004, 09:26 AM
Oh Trish I know you had a wonderful time, I had the pleasure of meeting the "DC crew" several weeks ago ...my son was a terror during the whole thing but I was impressed with what a great group they are-loved them all-I only wish I had more time with them!!!!

Neve and Tristan born Feb 25, 2003
* EDD 3/19/05 IT'S A GIRL
* DOSSIER SENT TO UKRAINE-siblings

http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan

McQ
09-27-2004, 04:42 PM
We enjoyed having you all down here. A little bit of chaos with so many of us, but oh what fun. Wish we had had more time to chat with everybody. I took some pictures that I would post but they are all out of focus. Grr.

Let us know when you come back - or anyone for that matter - we're a great bunch here in DC and love any excuse to get together!

Allison
~ mama to Declan 3.24.03 and Meghan 8.26.04