PDA

View Full Version : Jessica(JLiebCamm)!!!!!

aliceinwonderland
10-01-2004, 11:42 AM
We're also seeing Dave tonight!!! Do you want to meet up????
(tried PM-ing off the boards, but it says disabled profile)

JLiebCamm
10-02-2004, 03:43 PM
Darn it, I didn't see this post until today because I wasn't on the computer yesterday. You must have missed my reply to your other post with my e-mail address. I didn't even know that my profile was disabled. I'm sorry that I missed you!

I thought it was a pretty good show, but I think I've seen him too many times and am getting burned out (I think this was my 14th show). I was excited to hear Song That Jane Likes, as I had never heard it live before. One Sweet World was disappointing; it's one of my faves and I didn't think they played it all that well. Loved Too Much, Jimi Thing, and Tripping Billies. What did you think of the show?

aliceinwonderland
10-03-2004, 12:12 PM
Same feeling here...I'm afraid I'm outgrowing Dave!! I've seen him a similar number of times...
aslo--here's where the mommy part comes in--I had my pump in the car and forgot to pump before going in...towards the middle of the concert I was getting SO engorged...we had a to leave a bit early for the 4 hr drive back.

I always said parenthood was not going to change us (Dh and I)...well, it has (only a little, though!).

I also was very happy to hear song that Jane likes...it's one of my favore sweet little underappreciated early dave tunes...

Did you not think Dave had lost a ton of weight??I saw him last when 3 months preganant, and he looked VERY changed to me!