PDA

View Full Version : Brownie Fairy, you're some psychic genius!

miki
10-04-2004, 07:47 PM
Thank you, B.F., you made my whole week! I spent the weekend tending a feverish cranky child. She woke up 3 times last night because she was so miserably hot and we had to hit her with Motrin and Tylenol to get the fever down to a reasonable point. But medications tend to really throw off her tummy. This afternoon I had to clean up the worst blow out ever as she woke up from her nap. Let's just say there was a lot to deal with and it seemed like there was more in the crib than in the diaper. Sorry if TMI. So after I clean up the kid, I tackle the sheets, the bumper, and the ONLY lovey with said child wrapped around my legs crying. Then we take a little walk down to the mailbox to calm down and found a great surprise.

Lorelei loves her little books with the peek-a-boo flaps. Flipping pages and little flaps are her most favorite thing! She had lots of fun with the colorful goldfish during her dinner and afterwards paraded around with her little pink unicorn. The lovely barrettes are hidden away for a day when she has more hair and no longer thinks such things are delicious fun. I have already enjoyed the yummy milk chocolate lip balm. Brownie Fairy, how did you know that a new lip balm is one of my most favorite pick-me-ups? And when Lorelei has gone to bed, I will enjoy some delicious Ghiradelli chocolate squares.

Brownie Fairy, you made a sick kid and a frazzled mommy really happy.

kthomp
10-04-2004, 07:59 PM
Wen,

Sounds like you had an awesome brownie fairy!

BTW, were you my brownie fairy? I managed to snag a little clue. :-) Thank you so much! I really love everything! The lip balm really rocks, I've been using it all the time!

I'm glad to see you got brownied back! Thanks again!!!!!!

miki
10-04-2004, 09:44 PM
Did Rebecca spill the beans? How did you guess? I'm glad you liked everything. I had a hard time deciding what to squish into that little envelope.

BrownieFairy
10-05-2004, 01:59 AM
YEAH! Im so glad you liked your package...I had a lot of fun shopping for it and had a hard time deciding what to buy. Im so glad it arrived when it did, I waited so long to send it and then I was waiting and waiting to hear, guess I have good timing after all! Hope you are both on the mend soon (DD feeling better and you getting some well deserved rest) Enjoy!

rrosen
10-05-2004, 09:12 AM
HEY!!!! How am I getting blamed? I stay out of the sluething. I like to sit back and watch the fun. Don't anyone get ideas to pump me for info. I am not talking.

miki
10-05-2004, 12:42 PM
Sorry, Rebecca. I thought I remembered reading you and Kerri getting together recently. I thought maybe Kerri is VERY persuasive IRL and got it out of your vault!

kthomp
10-05-2004, 01:25 PM
Wen,

I was able to find a clue and then I figured out it was you. Rebecca did not tell me you were my fairy.

I really hope everyone can enjoy the mystery and finding clues, etc., and not bug Rebecca about who their fairy is.