PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Brownie Fairy!

amp
10-12-2004, 10:12 PM
I was late to join the Brownie club, but got a friendly little nudge from someone here that made my day, so I did. :D

Imagine my surprise when not more than a week later, a package of goodies is on my doorstep. Honestly, the mail was so late today (6:30pm) that when the doorbell rang, I thought, "Oh crap, it's a solicitor." Nope, it was the mailman bearing a heavy package for me! Yay! I got a HUGE box of the coveted and beloved Ghirardelli Brownie mix, which I am head over heels for! I even called DH, who is traveling to tell him we'll be enjoying brownies when he returns (he loves them as much as I do!). I also got some yummy Cherry Almond Butter (I think...it's not in front of me at the moment). And Jake is having a ball carrying around all the crocodiles our Brownie Fairy sent to him. He likes the Bedtime Bear too, but can I just say that he is so cute walking around "chomping" his hand together and clicking his tongue like a chomping crocodile?! So cute!

I have a sneaking suspicion I know who my Brownie Fairy is, based on the postage label, but don't know if I'll ever confirm it, so anyway, Brownie Fairy, whoever you are, thanks for making a tired, worn out, always hungry, pregnant mama's week!

jubilee
10-13-2004, 02:09 AM
Cherry almond butter? Is that like a fancy peanut butter to eat? I've never heard of such a thing!

BrownieFairy
10-13-2004, 08:42 AM
I am so happy that everything arrived safely. I forgot my bubble wrap at the post office, and forgot to tuck your brownie card inside. My little one picked out the Crocodiles and the Care Bear for Jake. I am so happy he is having fun with the Crocs!

Put your feet up and enjoy the brownies! The Cherry Almond Butter was supposed to be a hint, until the darn Post Office had to put that label on. ;)

amp
10-13-2004, 09:24 AM
Well, tell your little one that while this mama enjoys waaaay too many brownies, Jake will be enjoying his crocs!

Thanks for thinking of us! What better motivation do I need to put my feet up and let Jake entertain himself?!

So I'm right about the unintended hint on the package! }( Thanks!