PDA

View Full Version : A visit from the Brownie Fairy!

daisymommy
10-12-2004, 10:18 PM
I was jumping up and down with excitement today when DH walked in with a box for me. "Who's B.Fairy ?" he asked with a puzzled look on his face. I looked at the box label and the lightbulb went on--BROWNIE FAIRY!!! Oh my gosh!

Inside was a nice size bundle of ocean blue/green Malden Mills microfleece for some diaper liners--and any other cute diapering items I could dream up.
And...a box of Gheridelli Chocolate Muffin Mix! WOW! I've never seen the muffin mix before! Anyone care to guess what we'll be having for breakfast tommorrow morning?

Brownie Fairy, you made my day! Thank-you so much for going out of your way to be so thoughtful and kind. I truly appreciate it!

jasabo
10-12-2004, 10:44 PM
Your post made me laugh b/c my dh asked me yesterday, again, "No, really, who sent you the brownies?" He totally thinks I'm kidding about the Brownie Fairy. I guess it's hard to believe that someone you don't even know would send you such fabulously delicious gifts. Anyway, your post made me think of that.

Lisa - mom to 16 month old twin boys

new_mommy25
10-13-2004, 12:17 AM
It sounds like we both had a great day Amy! THe brownie fairy has been very busy.

rrosen
10-13-2004, 10:06 AM
Bumping this up so your Brownie Fairy sees it!

BrownieFairy
10-13-2004, 10:44 AM
Amy -

I'm so glad that you liked your present! (What a descriptive post! It was just like I was there to watch you open it!)

I hope that you can put the microfleece to good use. I'm in awe of people who cloth diaper! You'll have to let us know how the muffins were - er...not that I'd have any prior experience with the muffins or anything! ;)

Now go brownie someone - if you haven't already! :)

Brownie Fairy

houseof3boys
10-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Cute!!!! Sounds wonderful and I love that your DH walked in with the box. :)