PDA

View Full Version : Completely OT: Have you seen these dishes at K Mart?

bunnisa
10-14-2004, 03:13 PM
The only K Mart is quite a long drive from here, so I was wondering if anyone has seen these in real life and can tell me if they're nice? I'm looking for some inexpensive everyday dishes. Also, can you tell me if you've seen co-ordinating serving dishes?

Thanks so much!

http://www.kmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1858982

Bethany
It's a Boy!
William Eric
6/03

daisymommy
10-14-2004, 05:21 PM
I haven't seen that exact pattern, but I like all of the Martha Stewart dishes that I've seen. They are simple yet nice for everyday use, and having friends over for dinner. I almost bought the "White Acorn" pattern awhile back.

I may get tomatoes thrown at me, but I secretly like most things by Martha Stewart (housewares, magazine, cookbooks, etc.) She does grate on my nerves watching her on TV though...:)

JacksMommy
10-14-2004, 07:59 PM
I'm a big Martha fan - not of her in particular, but of her products. Haven't seen those plates but everything I've bought from her EveryDay line has been decent quality.

HTH,
Laurel
WOHM to Jack, 6/4/02
EDD baby girl 12/24/02

bunnisa
10-15-2004, 10:06 AM
Thanks for your responses! I guess I'll make the hike sometime after Halloween -- that's when they start displaying the Christmas ornaments (at least that's when they did in Michigan). BTW, the ornaments are really great! A few of mine (glass balls) were smashed in the move, so I'd like to replace them.

Overall, there is a lot of great Martha Stewart stuff at KMart -- I'm surprised more people don't know about it.

Bethany
It's a Boy!
William Eric
6/03