PDA

View Full Version : Brownie Fairy- you visited at the BEST time!

cdlamis
10-14-2004, 10:14 PM
I got Brownie Fairied today!! And it came on the best day.
Julia has been sick for 2 weeks with what we now know is Rotavirus and I came down with it on Tuesday. I am venturing out of bed (and the bathroom) for the first time to say thanks!!

My brownie fairy sent the cutest doll for Julia (and baby to-be) which made Julia's eyes light up once she saw it, a homemade doll quilt and a full size kids quilt (both gorgeous!), a chocolate bar, hair clips, and more! Thank you!!!!!!!!

I don't have a clue to who you are!!! Any hints?
Again, thank you. DH brought the box in bed and said "who/what is a Brownie Fairy" :) I loved explaining to DH about this wonderful program of ours.

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
And another little girl EDD 12-30-04!!

BrownieFairy
10-15-2004, 01:28 AM
((((Hugs))))
Sorry to hear you are sick now too. :( Im glad I got that package out when I did. I rushed to get everything finished when I heard Julia was sick and am glad I did now. I wish I had more mommy pampering stuff now, it was mostly for the girls. MY DD helped pick out the doll and loved it quite a bit, and my other DD wanted to keep it! (she already has one but its packed somewhere with alot of the other toys) As for the quilts, Im so glad you liked them. I made them to sell and never did and have been trying to find good homes for them and they had your girls names written all over them! (they are 100% cotton and machine wash and dryable too - basically babyproof hehehe)

Anyway...I hope you are feeling better soon...get lots of rest and enjoy your goodies!

jubilee
10-15-2004, 03:22 AM
A homemade quilt- how incredible! Daniella, hope you and Julia get to feeling better soon. I'm sure it's awful to be sick while pregnant :(