PDA

View Full Version : For fun: Which Desperate Housewife are you?

lukkykatt
10-16-2004, 12:40 AM
For fans of the show (and in no way implying that housewives are desperate) which woman are you most like?

Of that group, I would have to say the out of control woman with the crazy kids :) Though not to that extreme, I'll have you know! Having said that, I'm off to see what bills I have to pay!

TaChapm
10-16-2004, 12:57 AM
Bree the "perfect" one. Not to say that I am perfect because I am so far from it but I am rather obsessive compulsive about my house being perfect. I like for things to be neat and clean and in their place. If you remember on Sleeping with the Enemy how the canned food and towels had to be that is me. I am working on it though. Jackson has mellowed me a lot but the urge is still there. The show is a real eye opener. I can't believe I am even admitting this. I'm nowhere as bad as Bree but I can relate to her better than any of the others.
Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02

http://lilypie.com/baby2/021110/1/5/1/-6/.png

jasabo
10-16-2004, 01:25 AM
Oh boy - no contest - I'm the blonde with the 4 kids who jumped into the pool during the first episode. Last week when she got pulled over by the cop b/c her kids were too rambuncious, I had a "flashforward" of that happening with me. And the pool thing - sadly, I can see that happening at some point too. I can so identify with her. Frightening, isnt' it? Course, she looks much better then I do, even when she's supposed to look frazzled and frustrated.

Lisa - mom to 16 month old twin boys

new_mommy25
10-16-2004, 01:27 AM
Lol, i don't think I'm any of them. I'm not OCD, I'm not frazzled, I'm not desperate for love and affection, and I'm not a whore. But I still love the show.

jubilee
10-16-2004, 03:42 AM
I kept reformulating my answer to this... and thankfully I don't fall into any of the catagories completely! I look exactly like Susan and have men on the side like Gabrielle and have marriage issues like Bree and at times my kids make me feel like Lynette... ok, I'm kidding about 2 of the things! :)

brigmaman
10-16-2004, 10:09 AM
Hmmm...let me ask dh! ;)>
I bet many of us have little traits from each of them! As long as that doesn't include the nosy one who found the measuring cup...