PDA

View Full Version : A *sneaky* brownie fairy!!!

Marisa6826
10-16-2004, 01:23 PM
So we just pulled into the driveway and I see an Amazon box on my front porch. Jonathan wanted to know what I ordered. I haven't ordered anything from them. He said he didn't either. And we know our resident little person doesn't have her own account yet.

Well, a very, very sneaky Brownie Fairy not only used an Amazon box, but paid a small fortune to ship it via UPS so there's no return zip. The return address was mine to throw the trail off.

I had to explain to Jonathan the entire concept of the BF. He thought it was silly - till I opened the box! ;) Inside was two varieties of Giardhelli chocolate squares, a box of Twinings Decaf Earl Grey, lovely pumpkin spice candles and bath goodies!

Jonathan instantly wondered out loud if I like chocolate mint squares. OH YES. Too bad he felt the concept was "silly". Maybe I would have shared. :P

Thank you BF!!

Do I get any hints at all??

-m

BrownieFairy
10-16-2004, 05:47 PM
Marisa,
I hope you enjoy your goodies, you certainly deserve them! And tell
Jonathan they are ALL for you. I was going to add something for he and
the girls, but decided you are definitely the one who deserves this
treat all to herself~especially the chocolates! Perhaps he can take
Sophie while you take a candlelit bath, while sipping tea and eating
chocolates. Then if he really feels left out, he can rub your feet
with lotion after putting Sophie to bed! (May be a stretch, but hey,
you never know! :P)

You are a wonderful mommy and friend on these boards~enjoy!

Love,
Your Brownie Fairy

P.S. I forgot to mention it in my card, but don't forget to pass the
fun along! Tag~you're it!

TraciG
10-16-2004, 05:53 PM
What is this about with the brownie fairy ? How do u get people's addresses from here, who started it & how ???

Marisa6826
10-16-2004, 08:33 PM
Ah, but Brownie Fairy. How soon you forget!

If I even tried to get in the tub at this point, they'd have to call the EMTs to hoist me out! ;)

And, FWIW, I think I know who you are. I scrutinized the box and found a reference to where you live on an old sticker.

How are tweedle dee and tweedle dum doing? Hopefully they're behaving for you now and you didn't need to knock the sideways hat off !!

Gotcha!

Thanks!

hugs to you and your gorgeous girl with those big blue eyes

-m

Marisa6826
10-16-2004, 08:33 PM
Ah, but Brownie Fairy. How soon you forget!

If I even tried to get in the tub at this point, they'd have to call the EMTs to hoist me out! ;)

And, FWIW, I think I know who you are. I scrutinized the box and found a reference to where you live on an old sticker.

How are tweedle dee and tweedle dum doing? Hopefully they're behaving for you now and you didn't need to knock the sideways hat off !!

Gotcha!

Thanks!

hugs to you and your gorgeous girl with those big blue eyes

-m

mudder17
10-16-2004, 10:40 PM
LOL, Marisa, you are very clever! Now that you've reminded me, I too, am wondering how the tweedles are doing. So how about it Brownie Fairy? :)

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya
http://www.babysfirstsite.org/newtickers/ticker/16994.birthday.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_garnet_6m.gif Breastfed 7 months and counting

jd11365
10-16-2004, 11:28 PM
Alright, alright...I admit it! The pressure!
I have to say, the whole Brownie thing has been so much fun. I can't believe I was found. I thought I had all my bases covered, guess not.

As for "The Tweedles"...they withdrew from the class a week later. Two words...Buh Bye!

Now if only my Brownie Fariy would fess up!

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
May '03