PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember "perfect time" to get 3D/4D sono (us)

NEVE and TRISTAN
10-16-2004, 05:42 PM
I Forgot what my DR said ...he charges $200 (though I think I should qualify as a 'frequent flier and will tell him so)...

But I forgot and I have a routine one set up for Thursday.
I remember that they are "too skeletal" up until some time but forgot what that was...and then I think they get too big...

Darn it come to think of it I don't remmber anything...does anyone???

Thanks
Neve and Tristan born Feb 25, 2003
* EDD 3/19/05 IT'S A GIRL
* DOSSIER IN THE HANDS OF TRANSLATOR

http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan

nathansmom
10-16-2004, 06:31 PM
We had ours done at the doctors office but here's what I know.
With Nathan we had one at 18 weeks but the pictures weren't very good. Had it done again at 28 weeks and they were a little better. One more time at 34 weeks and they would have been really good pictures but Nathan had his hands in front of his face. Of course even with the 3D/4D pictures until week 34 they told us he was a girl.
With the twins I've had the 3D/4D every 2 weeks. At 16 weeks they weren't very good but at 18 weeks we had some good pictures. When we did the level 2 at 24 weeks we had some really awesome pictures which I posted here. We just had another scan on Wednesday and once again the pictures were unbelieveable.
Personally I think the best chance of getting good pictures is between weeks 30-34 but thats my opinion based on my experiences.

nathansmom
10-16-2004, 06:31 PM
We had ours done at the doctors office but here's what I know.
With Nathan we had one at 18 weeks but the pictures weren't very good. Had it done again at 28 weeks and they were a little better. One more time at 34 weeks and they would have been really good pictures but Nathan had his hands in front of his face. Of course even with the 3D/4D pictures until week 34 they told us he was a girl.
With the twins I've had the 3D/4D every 2 weeks. At 16 weeks they weren't very good but at 18 weeks we had some good pictures. When we did the level 2 at 24 weeks we had some really awesome pictures which I posted here. We just had another scan on Wednesday and once again the pictures were unbelieveable.
Personally I think the best chance of getting good pictures is between weeks 30-34 but thats my opinion based on my experiences.

NEVE and TRISTAN
10-16-2004, 06:38 PM
Thank you NOrah...I think I'll save the $200 then till I think I will get the best pics...
IT's hard though I am dying to see better pics!!!!!

Hope you are feeling well, I have been thinking about you!

NEVE and TRISTAN
10-16-2004, 06:38 PM
Thank you NOrah...I think I'll save the $200 then till I think I will get the best pics...
IT's hard though I am dying to see better pics!!!!!

Hope you are feeling well, I have been thinking about you!