PDA

View Full Version : How do all of you get your replies in the right place???

Judegirl
10-16-2004, 11:47 PM
Do you read all of the responses, and then go back to the original post, and THEN click reply? My replies keep looking as if they're to the post immediately preceding mine, even when I don't intend it.

Is there a quicker way than going back to the original all the time?

Jude

kristenk
10-16-2004, 11:56 PM
I click reply on the original post. I'm not sure if there's a faster way or not, but it would be nice to not have to scroll all the way back up on long posts.

deborah_r
10-17-2004, 12:54 AM
If I want to reply to the original post, I scroll back to the top and reply to it. Otherwise it will looks as though I am replying to one of the other replies, which *very* occasionally seems to cause a problem as someone will think a message is directed at their reply, when really it wasn't intended that way.

I also see there is something to the right of "reply" that says "top" and I am wondering if that is a shortcut to pop you back up to the original post. I have not tried it. It might also refresh the screen at the same time, which would probably make it slower than just scrolling back up.

flagger
10-17-2004, 12:56 AM
You have to be a member of the Republican party to get your replies in the "right" place.

:P