PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Brownie Fairy!!!

candybomiller
10-19-2004, 09:01 PM
This is super quick, I'll post more later, but THANK YOU!! It's nice to feel special. :)

candybomiller
10-20-2004, 01:13 PM
Ok, so Monday night I get a call from my husband. "You have a package" he says. I immediately get giddy and start jumping up and down while driving - not smart. Unfortunately, I had such a late meeting that I didn't even go home on Monday. And I was dying to open my package! So, Tuesday afternoon, I finally get home and rip into that baby.

I have a wonderful brownie fairy. She (are there any male brownie fairies, btw?) sent me a candle from Bath & Body Works in my favorite scent (coconut lime verbena), a book I haven't read yet (YAY!!!), a book for Matthew that we read 6 times last night - he LOVES it, and some nummy sounding cheesecake cocoa and yummy chewy candies.

As I said in my previous post, it was so nice that my brownie fairy knew something about me and what I liked. It's a really, really nice feeling to know that someone pays attention to what's being said. Brownie Fairy, you made my day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now, that being said...

WHO ARE YOU?! Is the phone number on the box a hint? Or did you just make it up? I'm almost crazy enough to call it. Are any of the items in the box a hint? Brownied minds are dying to know!!

BrownieFairy
10-20-2004, 04:05 PM
I'm so happy that you felt special, because you ARE special, you are a wonderful person and we are lucky to have you here loving us, offering advice, sharing laughs!!!

Yes, I remembered your favorite scent at Bath & Body Works and I remembered that you and your family are voracious readers. By the way, did you peek inside the book at all? There is surprise on one of the first few pages.

I don't know what phone number you are talking about! I wonder if it is mine?! I hope not, that would be too easy!

Hmm, a hint, well, like you, I have one child who was born almost exactly two years after your sweet Matt!

:-)

candybomiller
10-20-2004, 05:59 PM
Is your child a boy?

BrownieFairy
10-20-2004, 06:14 PM
Yes. Do you have any guesses or need another hint? Or...would you rather we keep the mystery?!

candybomiller
10-21-2004, 03:45 PM
Ok, if I'm on the right track...

Have I ever held and kissed your son??

BrownieFairy
10-21-2004, 06:15 PM
No sweetie, you have never met me or my son.

Ok, another hint.

My son's name is also the name of one of the apostles, like Matt!