PDA

View Full Version : Any updates on Vicki since her surgery

NEVE and TRISTAN
10-20-2004, 06:08 PM
I know she is snuggled up with the newborn but my thoughts have been with her and family and I hope her spirts are as good as can be expected...

Has anyone talked to her or does anyone have any updates on her...

Edited to add for those who might have missed it that Vicki had a hysterectomy post the birth of number 2 due to excessive bleeding.

Neve and Tristan born Feb 25, 2003
* EDD 3/19/05 IT'S A GIRL
* DOSSIER IN THE HANDS OF TRANSLATOR

http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan

vpalmer
10-21-2004, 12:27 AM
Hi Neve,

I have recently talked to Vicki and she is home and settling in. She has a great support system and has plenty of help with her 2 DDs so she can rest and recuperate. She had a follow up visit with the doctor and he was impressed she was recovering so well. He did stress that she needed to continue to take it easy though because she may not be completely out of the woods as far as the seizures go. I am not sure when she will be able to get on the computer again but I did tell her everyone was thinking of her and I e-mailed her everyone's well wishes. Hopefully, she will get to join us soon; I know we all miss her presence in our community. :-)

Veronica
Mom to Eva

jubilee
10-21-2004, 02:35 AM
Thank you for the update! She is in my thoughts!

Imperia
10-21-2004, 05:26 AM
Oh! Thanks for posting this. I had no idea about Vicki. I hope she and her DDs are doing well. We miss you Vicki!

Imperia

steph2003
10-21-2004, 01:44 PM
Oh wow, I did not see the news since I've been away. I hope she is doing better & continues to recover so she can enjoy her DDs!

amp
10-21-2004, 03:11 PM
Veronica - Thanks for the update! And Neve, thanks for asking for us! I've been thinking about Vicki, and in fact, all the ladies who've given birth recently and I hope they are all recovering and in the throes of a baby-honeymoon!

BrownieFairy
10-21-2004, 04:31 PM
Please convey everybody's thoughts and wishes to Vicki.

We're all thinking of her!