PDA

View Full Version : anyone get the chills watching Lost??

mysweetboy
10-20-2004, 10:09 PM
Quite an episode...my brain hurts from trying to figure it out!

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5 1/2 months old!

JMS
10-20-2004, 10:17 PM
I MISSED IT!! DH told me it was on from 8-9 (he's out with clients).. luckily a friend taped it but it's going to be very, very difficult not to keep reading this thread :)

Raidra
10-20-2004, 11:36 PM
I loved tonight's episode.. but it was also incredibly frustrating! I hate how they leave things hanging.. I'm already wishing it was next Wednesday!

The thing about Jack's dad is just weird.. and so was that the tail of the plane he found? Or just some other random bit of plane?

Next week's looks really good, too.

Marisa6826
10-20-2004, 11:43 PM
I missed the first five minutes, so I didn't see who drowned.

How weird is it that the guy with the knives then shows up on West Wing as the Army General?!

I really thought that Jack was hallucinating the waterfall.

-m

missmelis01
10-20-2004, 11:48 PM
If you missed it, not to worry. It is going to be replayed Saturday night.

But yes, I got the chills watching tonight's episode. I never thought a prime time TV show would freak me out! Can't wait to see where the show goes....

houseof3boys
10-21-2004, 10:22 AM
Don't get the chills but DH and I are now pretty sucked into this show. I think it is really well done and I like the characters a lot. I can't wait for next week's episode already! :)

flagger
10-21-2004, 10:31 AM
>If you missed it, not to worry. It is going to be replayed
>Saturday night.

Actually the two hour pilot is what is going to be replayed on Saturday night.

flagger
10-21-2004, 10:31 AM
Dolls in the water are just creepy.

Lauraford
10-21-2004, 11:49 AM
Actually, from the ABC website...it's the last two eps.

Saturday, October 23, 8/7c & 9/8c
"Walkabout" & "White Rabbit"

Get caught up with the last two episodes of Lost!

turtledove
10-21-2004, 12:01 PM
I agree, the dolls were creepy. Did anybody else think that when they showed the other piece of the plane that the husband of the woman who refuses to admit her husband is dead was going to show up? (Sorry for the poor grammar and the fact that I'm bad about remembering names!). I love this show!

tina-t
10-21-2004, 12:52 PM
I am hooked too! Initially, dh kept on saying that it is just another "monster/animal eating people" series but I am surprised at how well it is developing. I keep on wanting to watch the series.

The doll in the water was creepy. I kept on expecting ghosts to pop up.

missmelis01
10-21-2004, 01:09 PM
>Did anybody else think that when they showed the other piece of the plane that the husband of the woman who refuses to admit her husband is dead was going to show up?<

Yes, I definitely thought about that. But I also kept thinking that as Jack moved deeper and deeper into the jungle, that the monster-thing would appear. I love the show, but I'm kind of disappointed at how inconsistent they've been with the monster.

Btw, how would you all describe the show to a non-watcher? I say it's a cross between Jurassic Park and Gilligan's Island, but my DH says it is more like Gilligan's Island meets the X-Files!!! :-)

turtledove
10-21-2004, 02:21 PM
>Btw, how would you all describe the show to a non-watcher? I
>say it's a cross between Jurassic Park and Gilligan's Island,
>but my DH says it is more like Gilligan's Island meets the
>X-Files!!! :-)

Definitely Gilligan's Island meets the X-files!