PDA

View Full Version : Dumb, dumb, dumb

candybomiller
11-07-2004, 10:29 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to edit feedback you leave when you rate someone? I made a really stupid mistake in someone's and feel like a total moron. Would really like to fix it before anyone else notices. ;)

candybomiller
11-07-2004, 10:29 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to edit feedback you leave when you rate someone? I made a really stupid mistake in someone's and feel like a total moron. Would really like to fix it before anyone else notices. ;)

cdlamis
11-07-2004, 10:34 PM
Candy-
Sorry but I was told there is no way to edit it after the fact.. I accidentally left someone a negative (or neutral, can't remember) rating and I couldn't chnage it. I just e-mailed that person and apologized.

Don't worry- I have noticed that it happens a lot. If you accidentally left a wrong rating but gave positive comments, then I am sure it will be obviuos.

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
And another little girl EDD 12-30-04!!

cdlamis
11-07-2004, 10:34 PM
Candy-
Sorry but I was told there is no way to edit it after the fact.. I accidentally left someone a negative (or neutral, can't remember) rating and I couldn't chnage it. I just e-mailed that person and apologized.

Don't worry- I have noticed that it happens a lot. If you accidentally left a wrong rating but gave positive comments, then I am sure it will be obviuos.

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
And another little girl EDD 12-30-04!!