PDA

View Full Version : What to get parents' of twins who have everything!!!!

aliceinwonderland
11-08-2004, 06:52 PM
The twins were born in August, but I live my life 4 months late these days. These people have EVERYTHING, but I do need to get them something. Nothing left in registry. Boy/girl.

Many thanks!!!

Marisa6826
11-08-2004, 06:56 PM
Seriously? Diapers and an IOU for babysitting with a couple of movie tickets.

I bet they could use both!

-m

aliceinwonderland
11-08-2004, 07:01 PM
Ah, but they're in Boston...I'd love to babysit(maybe I'll see my own kid that way too :( , but I'm unhappily in Phily...

ddmarsh
11-08-2004, 07:21 PM
www.babybox.com has an adorable "My First Tooth" boxes that are personalized.

Several sellers on Ebay make personalized burp cloths which I give often.

The personalized book found here and elsewhere:

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?categoryId=35497&storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&parentCategory=5290&cat4=1078&shop_method=pp&feat=dp28

BTW, if you go with the book LL Bean has a free shipping code good until the end of December.

Momof3Labs
11-08-2004, 08:57 PM
Personalized blankies/loveys from www.theramp.net/mannmade - the site does not do these justice!! The blankies are fantastic, but pricey for twins. The loveys are perfect, and a much more reasonable price. I bet that this will be a unique gift for them. Or you can e-mail me and I can set you up with something from my site ;).

deenass
11-08-2004, 09:54 PM
I second Lori's suggestion of a "my blankie" my son got one from his aunt and we LOVE it. It's personalized with info about him, his birth and our family.

jasabo
11-08-2004, 10:49 PM
I always appreciated gifts that would make my life easier more then gifts for the boys (toys, clothes, etc., even though those are nice too). I would have LOVED a gift cert for a cleaning service right after my guys were born. It's so hard to keep up with everything during those first months. You might also just get them a gift cert so they can chose something themselves. I'm just thinking that, at 4 months, they probably have many things they need and/or have developed brand preferences by now.

Lisa - mom to 17 month old twin boys

kijip
11-09-2004, 01:10 AM
Cleaning certificates - I am sure you could call a service in their area. Or a massage for mama!