PDA

View Full Version : Brownie Fairy, WHO ART THOU?

deenass
11-08-2004, 08:07 PM
I returned home from a very awesome weekend in NYC (to celebrate our anniversary) with DH and got a package from the Brownie Fairy! I was almost as excited about the package as I had been about the weekend! (DH was NOT too happy about that!)

I'm thinking that you are someone I traded formula coupons with MONTHS ago. ANd I'm so pathetic, that I remember it was Carnation coupons, but CAN'T remember your name (though I'm thinking AMY????) Please, am I close? DH does NOT want to search our archived emails tonight!!!!!!

rrosen
11-08-2004, 08:10 PM
OK so I am going to be nosey, what did you get from the brownie fairy?

deenass
11-08-2004, 08:25 PM
I got 3 lip balms (I'm a lip balm FREAK which somehow my fairy knew ....) a Dr. Seuss book about dogs and cars for DS (brownie fairy must be living at my house, because along with keys they are my DS FAVORITE things) and a big old cookie for my dog!!!

deenass
11-09-2004, 09:04 AM
BUMP!

BrownieFairy
11-09-2004, 11:26 AM
Oooooooo, excellent!! I'm SO thrilled you like the little package I came up with. I'm jealous of your trip to NYC - what did you do?

I hope you and your family enjoy the treats......and tell DH that, in a way, I'm sorry! :)

candybomiller
11-09-2004, 11:59 AM
3 lip balms?? That's awesome! I'm also a huge lip balm freak. Have you tried the cocoa butter lip balm from The Body Shop? It's my absolute favorite, but I can't get it here! Our closest Body Shop is 4 hours away. :( Try it if you haven't. I love it!

deenass
11-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Okay, so you won't even confirm or deny my original suspicions? I've already combed through my previous posts (looking for one in which I mentioned lip balm) and I'm still sticking with my orignal guess, though nothing more is coming to me.

Unless you are Pam (toomanystrollers) who was also involved in the "lipstick" in the dryer thread.

Help me out PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

and btw, we saw a show in NYC and ate A LOT of food!!!!!!!!!

BrownieFairy
11-09-2004, 04:49 PM
Hmmmmmm.....well, what I will say is that I am NOT from Mass. Tricky, huh? :)

deenass
11-09-2004, 06:45 PM
Okay, I dislike puzzles and really dislike hide and seek (which is what this feels like to me) and I don't have a clue who you are ....

So unless someone wants to help me out (or you want to drop some more hints) I will politiely say thank you and your secret will be safe.

candybomiller
11-09-2004, 07:51 PM
What's the postmark? I normally hate puzzles too, but I'm sitting here with nothing else to do. :)

deenass
11-09-2004, 09:43 PM
The envelope is postmarked from Massachussetts (which she says above that she's not from) but she mentions that she is a fellow New Englander ... so, she's from New England and she's sneaky, hmmm.......

candybomiller
11-09-2004, 09:47 PM
Is there a difference in not being FROM Mass and not being IN Mass?

alkagift
11-09-2004, 09:54 PM
I'm going on memory here, but I thought there were four or so members from Maine and I'm sure she knows people from Mass...there was a post back in October that had them all listed.

I'm not saying that any of those fine ladies are your fairy, I don't know, but I thought it would be a possibility!

Allison
Mommy to Matthew Clayton, 5/19/03

deenass
11-12-2004, 07:17 PM
Okay BF, my dog is LOVIN the cookie/bone you sent.

I helped Nora unmask her fairy, someone PLEASE help me!!!!!!!

nathansmom
11-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Okay if she is from Maine and is jealous of your trip to NYC my guess would be Barbara (barbarhow). Or maybe Katie (kfcboston) although I can't figure out the jealous connection there.
HTH you alittle. And THANKS so much for helping me find mine.

deenass
11-13-2004, 07:49 PM
Is Nora close???????

And Nora, I owed you one (you sent me some vvery helpful info a few months ago) so I was more than happy to help!