PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Brownie Fairy!!!

lrucci
11-09-2004, 12:07 AM
All I can say is you are awesome and have impeccable timing. I had a pretty rough morning, which through off my whole entire day. I was so surprised when dh handed me the box and I saw the return address. I tore open the package and found some yummy treats - not one, but TWO boxes of No Pudge (fat free) brownie mix, some chocolates (dark chocolate is my fav), and a cute little Message from the Heart gift. I can't wait to make the brownies and I have hidden the chocolate so my chocoholic mom doesn't eat it tomorrow.

Thanks again!!

Now it's my turn to play "guess your brownine fairy". Any clues???

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

mommd
11-09-2004, 08:29 AM
Just bumping this so your brownie fairy will see it! :)

rrosen
11-09-2004, 08:38 AM
No Pudge are great! I need to start buying them instead of those darn *other* brownies ;-) They are best warm IMO. Here is the single serving recipe from their website. In my more disciplined days, these were a favorite treat.

No Pudge! Single Serving

Ingredients:

2 Tbs No Pudge! Fat Free Fudge Brownie mix - any flavor
1 Tbs fat free vanilla yogurt

Directions:
1. In a custard cup, coffee cup or other small microwave safe container, mix 2 Tbs. No Pudge! Fudge Brownie Mix and 1 Tbs. fat free vanilla yogurt.
2. Microwave on High for 1 minute.
3. Enjoy!! I top mine with a spoonful of low fat frozen yogurt. Others have told me they like to top it off with a spoonful of fat free whipped topping.

Weight Watchers Points per serving: 94 cal, 0 gms fat, 2 points (without the topping)

Yield: 1 servings

Great job, Brownie Fairy!

BrownieFairy
11-09-2004, 11:40 AM
I'm so glad you liked the gift, and I know how it is to get something in the mail when you had a bad day. I loved shopping for someone else! I am a huge fan of brownies in general and no-pudge is so yummy! I'll admit, I've not tried the cappuccino ones but considering I had to get on my hands and knees to get the last box from Whole Foods, it's a sure sign of a really good flavor!

I have a DS and am slightly older than many of the moms here.

Guess away!

Brownie Fairy

candybomiller
11-09-2004, 11:55 AM
I LOVE NO PUDGE!!! So good. You had an AWESOME brownie fairy!!!