PDA

View Full Version : Lands End shoes for women?

pritchettzoo
11-09-2004, 11:02 AM
They look really cute, and they're reasonably priced. I just wondered what the quality and comfort level is--the Sears near me doesn't stock them, so I can't try them on before ordering.

http://aka.landsend.com/is/image/LandsEnd/96797_AE04_M1_DMD009999_M.jpg

http://aka.landsend.com/is/image/LandsEnd/93167_A504_M1_ETA009999_M.jpg

Thanks!

Anna

rrosen
11-09-2004, 11:09 AM
I recently bought the handstiched winter mocs (they seem to have disappeared from the website) and I am very pleased with them. My Mom has the Marinac boots and likes them too. I think overall Lands End makes quality products at reasonable prices.

Calmegja2
11-09-2004, 11:18 AM
I love them, and have both pairs you posted.

Comfy, comfy shoes, and the quality is good.

houseof3boys
11-09-2004, 01:37 PM
I love those MJ! I have some slip ons from last year and am getting another pair this year because I think LE has great quality for the price. Allison loves her shoes too (I remember an old post).

I don't think you can go wrong Anna. I might just have to get those red Mary Janes and we'll be matchy matchy. :)

Momof3Labs
11-09-2004, 02:07 PM
I love my LE shoes, but have found the sizing to be very inconsistent. Some of their shoes fit me great and some (in the same size) are awful. I have one style in 3 colors (hey, wide shoes are hard to find) and two of the pairs fit great and the third is going back because they are too tight (same size, same style - go figure). Quality seems to be very good.

So they are worth trying, but order a few different ones to try and be prepared to return some to Sears!

alkagift
11-09-2004, 02:07 PM
Yep, I have some clogs that are a bit outdoorsy as compared to the mary janes, but they are comfy. I would not have a problem with buying those. Actually, when I saw Anna's MJ birks they reminded me of the LE ones!

I'm actually in the market for slip-on mule MJs.

Allison
Mommy to Matthew Clayton, 5/19/03