PDA

View Full Version : Funny story about my child

C99
11-09-2004, 10:44 PM
This cracked me up yesterday. My husband is in the habit of patting my bum when I get dressed in the morning or undressed in the evening. Nate has done it a few times immediately afterward, which is kind of amusing in and of itself. Yesterday, I was getting dressed near the closet and my husband was sitting several feet away on the bed. Nate was standing next to him. I bent over to put my pants on and I felt this little tap on my bum -- Nate had apparently decided that my bum needed a pat before I got dressed and came over to do it. Soooo funny!

Saartje
11-09-2004, 11:22 PM
Your story gets my highest award for humour: I laughed so loud DH said, "What ARE you reading?"

brigmaman
11-10-2004, 12:36 AM
That is pretty funny! Either you're raising a really observant babe or a future football player!!

newbelly2002
11-10-2004, 04:41 AM
We had one of those this morning.

I was getting dressed and DH gave a "Woo-hoo!" when I took my shirt off. Then from behind him I heard this little tenor: "wooooo-hoooo!" from Dante.

Oh my.

Paula
Mama to Dante, 8/02

Saartje
11-10-2004, 05:59 AM
Come to think of it, these days whenever I take my shirt off and DH gives me a friendly leer, DS turns to look, and gets this happy look on his face -- he makes an o with his mouth, and his eyes get round, too. You can see what he's thinking just looking at that face.

Trish, if I'd been drinking when I read that comment about raising a football player, you'd owe me a new keyboard.

amp
11-10-2004, 09:49 AM
Really cute! Guess we need to start being careful about what we say and do that we might not want copied! :P

LucyG
11-10-2004, 10:13 AM
LOL! One of our good friends taught his toddler son to do this to mommy as she's stepping into the shower! She (the mom) says it's quite a shock to feel a cold little hand on her bum at 6:00 a.m!

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
20 months and counting!

psophia17
11-10-2004, 10:44 AM
My DS is a patter, too, although we don't know where he got it from. He pats DH's belly (only when he's got no shirt on), MIL's bum, and my boobs. I particularly like when he gets MIL's bum, I must say... ;-)

TonFirst
11-10-2004, 11:53 AM
Well, then, I think that one of our friends must honk his wife's breasts, because when I had their son on my lap recently, he looked at my chest and cried, "You have boobies just like my Mommy!" And then he grabbed *my* boobies and squealed, "Honk! Honk!"

candybomiller
11-10-2004, 11:56 AM
That's pretty funny. Thanks for the smile. :)

tippy
11-11-2004, 12:16 AM
This post just cracked me up! I actually snortled!

new_mommy25
11-11-2004, 04:21 AM
Lol, that just made me laugh out loud!!! What a cute story. Thanks for sharing :)