PDA

View Full Version : When did Kelly turn into Kathie Lee?

candybomiller
11-10-2004, 12:35 PM
I haven't watched daytime tv in a while, but I remember Kelly as having her own personality and style. Who decided to turn her into Kathie Lee 2?

bluej
11-10-2004, 01:13 PM
I haven't watched in awhile, but I remember getting annoyed that she would use a lot of the same facial expressions as Kathie Lee did. Not sure why that annoyed me. I'm sure many people use the same expressions in certain situations, but these just seemed so exaggerated like Kathie Lee's.

MamaKath
11-10-2004, 01:22 PM
ROFL! I saw a commercial that her and Regis had done, and I did not even recognize her until I saw Regis, I thought it was a Kathie Lee wanna be.

NEVE and TRISTAN
11-10-2004, 03:01 PM
but just in flipping channels I can tell she is exactly like Cathy Lee and boy is she full of herself (granted she is very pretty)...but she is always so into making certain she has the pose etc...

The only 10 minutes I ever watched the show she had the survivor host on as a host replacing Regis...he put her in her place on several occasions...
1. when they came out she evidently said "no look just relax...it's no biggie...if your nervous"....he laughed in her face like "this make me nervous?????"
2. She was being all cutsie and called him "little man" he said "never call a man little man"...and he meant it....

Neve and Tristan born Feb 25, 2003
* EDD 3/19/05 IT'S A GIRL
* DOSSIER IN THE HANDS OF TRANSLATOR

http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan

mharling
11-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Have you seen the Regis and Kelly spoof on SNL? Hysterical!!

Mary
Lane - April 2003
Little sister on the way!!! March 2!

sbjf
11-10-2004, 04:16 PM
I think that the new young woman on The View (something Hasselbeck?)is very much like Kathy Lee Gifford, in looks, expressions, mannerisms, personality, married to an NFL guy, etc.

jubilee
11-10-2004, 06:25 PM
David Letterman calls her Kelly Lee... so you aren't the only one that thinks that! :)

And the woman on The View is Elizabeth Hasselback, her hubby is a backup quarterback for the Washington Redskins... and her BIL is the starting quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks (Matt Hasselback). And she was on Survivor Austrailia.

But I don't watch either of those shows anymore.