PDA

View Full Version : Mamacoat from JW - how does it fit?

JacksMommy
11-10-2004, 12:59 PM
I posted in Maternity but since I'm in a rush I figured I'd cross-post here since the Lounge gets the best traffic - hope that's okay!

My friend in England is desperate for a winter coat and is wanting to buy the MamaCoat from Japanese Weekend but is worried about the fit (and wanting to avoid costly returns). Does anyone know how this coat (or their coats in general) run? True to size?

Thanks!

Laurel
WOHM to Jack, 6/4/02
EDD baby girl 12/24/04

deenass
11-10-2004, 03:07 PM
I don't kow anything about the fit, but I saw someone wearing one and it was BEAUTIFUL (My friend and I even asked her about it because it seemed so practical and pretty!)

npace19147
11-10-2004, 04:26 PM
I just bought the faux fur one (literally just bought it today!) and it seems to run pretty true to pre-pregnancy size. I am a fairly small person (5' 1") and have always worn small sizes - at least until now! Between the bigger boobs and the bigger hips it's anyone's guess. But I tried on the small, which I initially would have thought would fit, and it was a little too big (but not so much that I couldn't have worn it). The XS was much more fitted and conformed to my pre-preg size. HTH!