PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Morning

cara1
11-11-2004, 03:24 PM
One of these stores just opened up near here. Is it really worth going to? Is it bascially just like Marshall's?

JulieL
11-11-2004, 03:33 PM
definately worth a pop in. It's got higher end stuff than Marshall's. Although some of the decorations (framed pictures, lamps, knicknacks, and such) are on the tad gaudy side - a little to foofoo for my particular taste. My best buys have been frames, gifts, bath rug, and cool kid toys. You should check it out at least once to see if you like it, a ton of people here do. I think Neve may have stock in Tuesday Morning ;-) .

LucyG
11-11-2004, 04:01 PM
I have to limit my trips there, LOL! Seriously, the toys are what I find most appealing. I recently got a wooden baking set and a wooden toaster set for DD for Christmas. Also found a huge bag of FAO Schwarz wooden unit blocks (90, I think) for $25.00. Our Tuesday Morning is kind of small and crowded, but there are great deals fairly often. I've not purchased any housewares, but they look nice. I routinely get wrapping paper, boxed notecards, and baby gifts at Tuesday Morning. I've also purchased photo albums and, of course, a *few* toys. :-)

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
20 months and counting!